Saturday, January 13, 2007

1/12/07 - Glam and the Glam Effect

Without glam rock, there would be no punk nor post-punk nor alternative music and that means I would never be born. And if I'm never born, that means I don't get eaten by pigs in 2018. I get crushed by an ape instead. And that doesn't do anybody any good. So I thank God with all my heart, which will one day mostly be inside a pig's belly, that glam rock came to be in the early 70's and brought sexy back.

You too can now go back to time when sexy got brought back back before Justin Timberlake brought sexy back but really was more of a high-grade form of nausea. Follow this link to through the time hole to hear my show:

Glam and the Glam Effect On Post-Punk on Post-Punk For Post-Punks

Post-Playlist:

No Cure - Simple Minds
Street Life - Roxy Music
Raw Ramp - T. Rex
So Alive - Love and Rockets
Syria - Specimen
At Home, At Work, At Play - Sparks
Transmission - Japan
Satellite of Love - Lou Reed
Needles in a Camel's Eye - Brian Eno
Plastic Surgery - Adam and the Ants
Cream in my Jeans - Jayne County and the Electric Chairs
Roll Away the Stones - Mott the Hoople
Queen Bitch - David Bowie
Ziggy Stardust - Bauhaus
20th Century Boy - Siouxsie and the Banshees
One Step Away From Myself - Cobra Verde
Perpetual Drag - Spacehog
Rock Wrok - Ultravox!
Looking For A Kiss - New York Dolls
Then He Kissed Me - Hollywood Brats
Third Floor Heaven - Be Bop Deluxe
Teenage Rampage - Sweet
Run Run Away - Slade
Animal Nitrate - Suede
Charmless Man - Blur
I Love, You Love, Me Love - Gary Glitter
Dynamite - Eagle
Rock & Roll - Velvet Underground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home