Saturday, December 23, 2006

12/22/06 Show - Christmas

In an attempt to show me what Christmas would be like had I never been born, some angel or ghost and I played all songs that were all, in their own special way, related to Christmas. This still didn't make sense to me because I explicitly told the angel that everything would be better if I were dead right now. I never said anything about having never been born. Those are actually very different things. Anyway, I hope you the show made you at least slightly glad that I was born. Otherwise I may have another one of my Christmas "accidents" this year.

Try trying this mp3 on for size. You won't be able to see or hear me but I assure you that the angel and I will be watching. And I guess you will be able to hear me:

A Very Special Christmas Episode of Post-Punk For Post-Punks

The Playlist Is Coming To Town:

Countdown to Christmas Party Time - XTC
The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes
Oi to the World - The Vandals
Feed The World - Band Aid
Feed the World B-Side - Band Aid
Holiday Song - Starflyer 59
Fuck Christmas - Fear
Father Christmas - The Kinks
2000 Miles - The Pretenders
There Ain't No Sanity Claus - The Damned
One Christmas Catalogue - Captain Sensible
Come On Christmas - Cheap Trick
Christmastime is Here - Ivy
Santa Dog '78 - The Residents
A Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
XMas in Australia - X-Mal Deutschland
You (Christmas Mix) - Tuxedomoon
Donde Esta Santa Claus - Guster
Blue Christmas Without You - Stan Ridgway
Thank God It's Not Christmas - Sparks
Donna and Blitzen - Badly Drawn Boy
Santa's Got A GTO - The Ramonas
Gloria - Elastica
Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - The Ramones

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Awesome show! Merry Christmas

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home