Saturday, July 01, 2006

6/30/06 Show - Absolutely Nothing

Here was my playlist:


Exactly. Nothing. Actually I did play a few things but quickly realized we weren't broadcasting. And when you're not broadcasting, are you really playing anything? Don't answer that. Because it has no answer. It's a Buddhist koan designed to clear the mind of conscious thought. And life is so much better that way. But tune in next week at 6 for my show. Hopefully the technical problems will be resolved by then and it will just be back to me and my emotional problems.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever want to make sure the mp3 links work, you might have to add the a href: blah blah before the mp3 to make sure it's s hyperlink. Dunno if that would work, but yeah.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home