Saturday, May 27, 2006

5/26/06 - Manchester

What do we have to say about the Manchester show, Lisa? Please say something because I can't think of anything. Seriously, whatever you say, I will type. Just throw out random words. It really doesn't matter. I can see you watching me type this and you'd better say something soon. Although it has to be irreverant and attempting to be witty but also self-deprecating or whatever the fuck else I usually do. Can you think of anything? Because we're running out of time. Hurry. Hurry. Lisa? Give me some sugar. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thank you. But I mean some word sugar. Actually, forget it. This is much better. Fuck this paragraph. Let's just type the playlist and get out of here.

Wait, first there's that link to the recording. It's right here. Well not yet. It's still uploading. Okay we'll just skip ahead to the playlist. So this is out of order now because I have just typed the playlist. But who really cares? About any of this? Just in case.

http://www.box.net/public/static/gf8mbndzpv.mp3

Wait, why the fuck isn't this a hyperlink? You can't just click on it. You have to copy and paste it. That's so stupid. I didn't do anything different than I normally do.

Headmaster Ritual - The Smiths
Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks
Do the Du - A Certain Ratio
Kinky Afro - Happy Mondays
Fools Gold - Stone Roses
You Make No Bones - Alfie
Snowden - Doves
Forget Mystelf - Elbow
Sit Down - James
She Comes In The Fall - Inspiral Carpets
The Only One I Know - Charlatans UK
Supersonic - Oasis (yeah!)
The Only Way - Marion
Shot By Both Sides - Magazine
Rebellious Jukebox - The Fall
Shot Down - Nine Black Alps
Setting Son - Chemical Brothers
Heart and Soul - Joy Division
Face Up - New Order
Shrpen the Knives - Pureessence
Everyday is Like Sunday - Morrissey
Witness the Change - Pete Shelley
Reverend Black Grape - Black Grape
Love Like A Fountain - Ian Brown
What Do You Want From Me? - Monaco
Getting Away With It - Electronic
Sketch For Summer - The Durutti Column
Gentle Sound - The Railway Children
When You Sleep - Longview
Over My Shoulder - I Am Kloot
One Around The Block - Badly Drawn Boy
Swerve - Dub Sex
Shack Up - A Certain Ration
Everything's Gone Green - New Order
Show Me - Mint Royale
Strawberry Fields Forever - Candyflip
Run - Stephen Tretwell
Atmosphere - Joy Division

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home