Friday, April 21, 2006

4/21/06 Show - Movie Songs

They were songs and then they were songs in movies and then they were songs played on my show about songs in movies.

Now they can be yours forever in this fabulous tennis bracelet link: http://www.box.net/public/static/ts2ggpbgzr.mp3

The playlist begins:
View To A Kill - Duran Duran
Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies
Lust For Life - Iggy Pop
Bela Lugosi's Dead - Bauhaus
Stigmata - Ministry
Eaten By The Monster Of Love - Sparks
War Across The Nation - Chelsea
Me And My Rhythm Box - Liquid Sky Soundtrack
Princes Of The Universe (1st couple minutes) - Queen
Gut Feeling - Devo
Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus
Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
Why Can't I Touch It? - The Buzzcocks
Reel 10 - The Plugz
Same Old Scene - Roxy Music
The End - The Doors
Fight The Power - Public Enemy
Playground Love - Air
Everywhere At Once - The Plimsouls

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Damnit "askinstoo"! You keep coming back! I don't care how much money you made having fun last month. I don't want to make any more money. I just want my life back!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home