Saturday, February 25, 2006

2/24/06 Show - 1988

For about 2 hours, it was all 1988. If only the actual year could have lasted that long.

And at last, this show has been immortalized online. I recommend downloading the mp3 right from this site. It will take a while so eat a sandwich or something: http://www.box.net/public/static/drgzxuiiel.mp3

Pop Song '89 - REM
Up to the Beach - Jane's Addiction
Ocean Size - Jane's Addiction
I Don't Mind If You Forget Me - Morrissey
Soft As Snow But Warm Inside - My Bloody Valentine
Straight Outta' Compton - NWA
Mother - Danzig
Christine - House Of Love
The Great Commandment - Camouflage
Deanna - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus
Suffer - Bad Religion
Punk Rock Girl - Dead Milkmen
Stigmata - Ministry
Crash - The Primitives
Carolyn's Fingers - Cocteau Twins
Stop - Erasure
Gigantic - The Pixies
Black Country Chainstore Massacre - Pop Will Eat Itself
Waiting Room - Fugazi
Bring the Noise - Public Enemy
Birthday - The Sugarcubes
Dreaming - OMD
Just Play Music - Big Audio Dynamite
Galibi - Ofra Haza
It's All Right - Pet Shop Boys
The Promise - When In Rome

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey, thanks for listening again. Yes, I am definitely trying to archive this show, as we speak as a matter of fact, but I'm having trouble uploading it to my online storage dealie. Hopefully I will get that sorted out soon. Then I can start fixing the rest of my life.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home