Friday, October 06, 2006

No 10/6 Show Either - But I'll Be Back 10/13!

I was hoping to come back tonight but work and the moon got in the way. I will definitely make it back next Friday though. Friday the 13th, that is. What could possibly go wrong? Of course, now that I've said that, the answer is everything. Shit, I guess I haven't learned anything from the movies. Actually, I did learn one thing. In all of those movies where an animal does something that only people are supposed to do (like when the dog plays on the basketball team, the monkey runs for president, etc.), the animal is always allowed to do this because there was never anything in the rulebook explicitly prohibiting it. No one ever bothers to write down something like, "Rule #47A: No dogs are allowed to participate on the basketball team." They just assume it would never happen.

Well like I've said, I've learned from these movies, so from this day forward, let it be officially known that NO DOGS OR MONKEYS OR ANY OTHER ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED TO DO MY RADIO SHOW, EVEN IF THEY ARE CUTE, EVEN IF THEY ARE LOVEABLE, EVEN IF THEY HELP A YOUNG BOY LEARN A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT SELF-ESTEEM WHILE GETTING OVER THE UNTIMELY DEATH OF HIS FATHER AND HIS RECENT, DIFFICULT MOVE TO A NEW TOWN. You read it here. Sorry animals. It's in the rulebook.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the smoke rant! lovely, really. tho I find it hard to defend the defensive behaviour of the smoke peddlers, this is a goddamned witch hunt. think I'll fire another in silent protest!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post punka my ass. thanks fr keepin it live, as in smokin, as in not dead yet.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home