Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Show! - 4/27/09

People often ask me, "Alex, why are you so psyched all the time?" Well it's simple, my friends, I listen to music that makes me psyched. And I listen to it all the time. And I don't just listen. I live it, man. I don't even know what that means but I live it anyway. I put live in italics. Fuck, I might as well put everything in italics. That is how you stay psyched all the time. Tonight I played songs that can help you too be this psyched, while still maintaining your dignity.

LINK TO HAPPY SHOW

Playlist to Happy Show:

1.) The The - Perfect - Soul Mining
2.) XTC - Generals and Majors - Black Sea
3.) The Chills - Heavenly Pop Hit - Submarine Bells
4.) Wire - Kidney Bingos - A Bell is a Cup Until it is Struck
5.) The Psychedelic Furs - We Love You - The Psychedelic Furs
6.) Billy Idol - The Blue Highway - Rebel Yell
7.) Echo and the Bunnymen - Silver - Ocean Rain
8.) The Smiths - Cemetery Gates - The Queen Is Dead
9.) Sparks - Happy Hunting Ground - Indiscreet
10.) The Housemartins - Happy Hour - London 0 Hull 4
11.) Siouxsie and the Banshees - O' Baby - The Rapture
12.) Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes - Friend Or Foe
13.) Haysi Fantayzee - Shiny Shiny - Battle Hymns For Children Singing
14.) The Damned - Drinking About My Baby - The Black Album
15.) The Clash - Hateful - London Calling
16.) Wang Chung - Let's Go - Mosaic
17.) Steel Pulse - Chant A Psalm - True Democracy
18.) Oingo Boingo - I'm On The Outside - Only A Lad
19.) The Jam - Move On Up - Extras
20.) The Style Council - My Ever Changing Moods - The Singular Adventures of The Style Council
21.) The Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays - Singles Going Steady
22.) Tones on Tail - Twist - Everything
23.) The B52's - Songs for a Future Generation - Whammy!
24.) Talking Heads - Wild Life - True Stories
25.) World Party - Way Down Now - Goodbye Jumbo
26.) The Wedding Present - Getting Better - George Best Plus
27.) Morrissey - Let the Right One Slip In - Viva Hate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stan the Man said...

Hey, Alex!
While all of your shows are innovative and great, the Happy Show is one of my favorites to date. Keep up the good work!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Thanks a lot, Stan! Very glad to hear it.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home