Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Show

Two Words: Air Supply.

If you don't want to hear Air Supply, I strongly suggest you listen to my radio show, Wednesdays 2-4PM on Pirate Cat Radio. 87.9 in San Francisco, http://www.piratecatradio.com to everything else. Otherwise, if you don't listen, I can't be responsible for any Air Supply that you happen to hear to in your travels. I offer a safe haven with post-punk, pre-punk, and maybe even a little pre-post-punk. But probably not really pre-punk. Basically anything that was good in the late 70's and 80's, I will play. Themes. I like themes. For starters, I'm going to be doing a different year each week. Like only play and talk about stuff that was released a particular year. I’ll probably cover the years 1976-1989. The golden years. For me at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey, I just noticed this comment! Thank you so much! I can't use enough exclamation points to express my gratitude!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home